Friday, September 4, 2009

First posts are always so awkward!

And because of that fact, I am just going to really quickly post my first post...and then I can start posting as if I have had this blog for years and personally know every person who is reading it!

Anyways...

I love classic TV! I always have! I was raised on it. I love it just as much as classic film. And, when I'm feeling down, I more often turn to old TV shows than old movies! (Please don't shun me! ;-D)

Some series are actually a relevant part of my life (especially my young childhood). Some characters seem like old friends.

And that's about all! I'll post my thoroughly unawkward second post in a short while!

And to the three of you who started following before I even posted anything...thank you and I will adore you until the end of time!

-Millie!

2 comments:

Shabbychicdiva said...

Your page is great! I am looking to follow Classic Hollywood pages and Shabby Chic, would love if you would come join me:-) Have a great day! Winona
http://shabbychicdiva4ever.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey! You're blog is fantastic. I'm glad I'm not the only teen out there who is obsessed with vintage things and really great old TV shows! Which is your favorite? Mine is definitely Dick Van Dyke but I love them all! Keep posting, and I'll keep reading!